Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Starting my Coupon Stockpile

Now granted I'm no extreme couponer... nor will I ever be. I am happy with saving any money at all on things that we use. I definitely have no room to store all those goodies... darn the luck. Today was my first time shopping at Target, you know besides the "Oh that's cute, I must buy it" Target trips... which are now and forever gone since we are now a one income family. I was very proud of myself, I went in with my list, my coupons, and my bar code to scan from the awesome Target Cartwheel website. I came out with exactly what was on my list and nothing else... even though those clearance end caps were so dang inviting... I resisted. Go me!!! Here is my loot that I came home with:


Granted this is only 13 items... but I am seriously stoked at how well it went. Though I didn't actually get any "free" items... I still saved some. Every penny saved is a penny earned.

I bought all these items for $52.71. Not bad... could be better. But this is only my first time... this price will improve. I'm sure of it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment