I always go to Pinterest first off for any recipe, it's just so easy (yet again easy is the name of the game here at the Bunn house). I found this awesome recipe and I had all the ingredients and it took no time. What actually surprised me was the husband and toddler loved it. Can I get a what what? Momma did good, and I am by no means a cook. This meal was thrown together in split seconds before 5 o'clock too.
So it's going in the recipe box to hold onto for another day. Check it out... it's yummy! You can follow me on Pinterest to see all my yummy recipes and awesome things I have pinned.
Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken
4 boneless skinless thin chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup of shredded cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a casserole dish with tin foil (easy clean up): lightly grease it.
2) In small saute pan, saute garlic with oil until tender.
3) Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar and a teaspoon of salt.
4) Place chicken breasts in casserole dish and cover with 3/4 of garlic/brown sugar mixture.
5) Add salt and pepper to taste
6) Bake uncovered for 30 minutes
7) Within the last 10 minutes of cooking add cheese and remaining brown sugar/garlic mixture on top and let bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.