Monday, August 19, 2013

My Weekend in Review #3

Weekend Review

This weekend we celebrated CWB's 3rd Birthday with a Thomas the Train Party Bash!!  The weather was perfect... though I had planned a swimming/water party... it was a little cool for that. So we had some water fun and bubbles. The kids had a blast. CWB racked up on some awesome gifts... and we got to enjoy some much needed friend company before baby sister arrives. We have some awesome friends I must say!!


My homemade cupcake cake... turned out pretty awesome with some cute printable's I found online. 
Of course if you haven't seen the review of the awesome water table pirate ship on the blog already you must look it up here. If you have a toddler that you want to find an awesome toy for... that they can use again and again but it's not really messy. This is the one. This pirate ship is on it's second summer, and CWB still loves to play with it! (This is just my mom opinion, I have not been compensated in anyway... unfortunately)


Sprinkler fun... and resting afterwards. Cannot believe that my little CWB is 3!! He loves to tell me that he is a big boy now... makes this mom sad and happy.


We also had some creek fun this weekend... he loves rocks.  So this was a big hit. :-)

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment