Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some Friday Funnies

Say it with me.... WHEW!!! It's finally FRIDAY! The weather here in Northwest Arkansas is completely and utterly awesome.  Not sure how it is where you are at... but I'm loving the fall like temperatures... it makes it nice for this big 'ol pregnant momma whose almost three year old wants to "play outside" all day long.

Since it's finally Friday I thought it would be nice to end the week in some laughs.  I mean what's a better way to end the week then with laughter?

Now this is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time.  Being a soon to be mom again, I am sort of aware of what's coming... you know the sleepless nights, the crying, gas, fussiness, breast feeding...blah blah blah etc. But at the same time we are instilled to forget at least some of the trials new parents face. I have become quite accustomed to my at least 8 hours of sleep at night... albeit not the best sleep now that I am 9 months pregnant... but nonetheless still 8 hours of pretty much uninterrupted sleep. This Parenthood the mini musical I found from Baby Center just made me laugh.  It's a must watch for parents, soon to be parents, or people who think they want children. :)

Watch the video here. Seriously you must watch it!! I couldn't figure out how to add it to the actual blog... so sorry... I'm kind of computer retarded that way.




This also plays into my sick and twisted nursing humor. :) 


Exactly!! If only they understood that you mean business when you say this.

Now off to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment