Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thrifty Thursday #5 - Target Cartwheel



It's almost the weekend!! I cannot believe how fast this week has flown. If you read any of my blog you know that we just brought our second bundle of joy home on Tuesday. It's such a difference between a toddler and a newborn. You forget how wonderfully small they are... And all their little movements and grunts and such. I just adore them!! Granted my little one is letting me get sleep... Which I cannot believe. So I am super lucky that I am not being drained by all nighters. The joys of motherhood are awesome and tiring all at the same time. But boy do I just love holding that little baby!!

Due to loving holding her so much I have declined some blogging responsibilities which I am sure will continue for the next couple of weeks.  I mean... They only stay this small for so long. :)

Today though I did want to share with you again this awesome site brought to us by target. The last time I mentioned it, the site was still in testing. Now they have rolled out an app on smart phones and they are putting it in full swing. You can download the Target Cartwheel app from the App Store on your smartphone for free. Or you can check out the website here.


Cartwheel Logo



You can save up to 15% on items in different sections of the store. Including electronics and clothing. That extra 10-15% off will help especially on larger items. Go check it out today online or download via the AppStore. Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment