Monday, September 2, 2013

Rug Rat Wednesday #5 - Playdough Fun




Playdough Fun

Little ones love playdough... even big kids (adults) love playdough.  I have been wanting to buy things that we can use to make our playdough even more interesting.  Since we have become a one income family and are on a strict budget... I had to look towards other resources to find fun things to do with playdough for my three year old.  Here's what I have found.

Pinterest of course is a wealth of information. You can find all these awesome ideas on my Pinterest board Kid Fun Things
Playdough Prewriting Fun

Using playdough to practice pre-writing.

Using different objects to make imprints in the playdough. Things you can use:

Whisk
Cars
Legos
Cookie cutters
Straws
Tounge Depressors


CWB really loved the straws. I will definently play this again with him... And more advanced next time. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment