Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I am an Influenster Trend Setter!

Have you seen Influenster around on the internet or social media? Ever wonder what it's all about? Wonder what your missing out on?? Because I did... and I was super excited and happy when I was chosen to receive my first MamaVoxBox from Influenster!

What is an Influenster you say?
 

Influenster [in-floo-uhn-ster]


An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 
Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up). 

I am really excited to be apart of this awesome group! Though I'm not sure how much of a "trendsetter" I am. None the less, I am included. :)


In my MamaVoxBox:

belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Bars - Can you say delish? And soft (I'm not much for the crunchy, make a mess on my clothes breakfast bars that are out there).  This bar thankfully lived up to it's name. Soft, and filling. Luckily they only have 190 calories and 3g of Protein, so they won't completely blow my diet.  I will definitely be purchasing some of these to have on hand for those busy mornings (another plus my toddler enjoyed it as well).

Dr.Scholl's For Her Comfort Insoles - These are awesome!! I used these in my walk yesterday and they helped a lot. My shoes are in need of replacing, but since I'm currently staying at home (and not working as a nurse using the tennis shoes daily) I will be putting off purchasing some. These are going to help me get some more use of out of my old shoes. Win Win!

POND's Luminous Finnish BB+ Cream - Honestly prior to getting this in my box I had no idea what a BB+ cream was (oops there goes that trendsetter stuff right out the window), I actually had to google it to see what it was all about. Awesomely enough it is a great cover up cream that includes sun screen (again another win win).  I used the light cream (I would rather my face be too light then too dark) and it covered up my dark circles (hello 1 month old baby) and redness.  I am very picky about which makeup I use and I honestly didn't like the smell of this makeup.  I have a very sensitive nose, and that's why I usually stick to the one makeup that I have found that works for me. Other than the smell I did enjoy the coverage and overall feel of the makeup.


Make sure to check out Pond's Facebook Page here to enter for your chance to win a GRAND PRIZE TRIP TO THE BAHAMA'S!! Two winners will win a 5 night/6 day stay at the luxurious Bahama Beach Club on gorgeous Treasure Cay in Abaco, Bahamas (this also includes round trip coach accommodations).  They also have fabulous weekly prizes such as: spa gift cards, $500 American Express gift cards and more.


Annie's Real Aged Cheddar Microwaveable Mac and Cheese Cup - I have always wondered about Annie's products.  I have read and know obvious things about non-organic products, and I would love to be able to feed my children products that are healthy and as organic as I can (no preservatives or artificial sweeteners).  Sadly, my budget does not allow for this, so I try my best.  I have never tried Annie's products and we have always been a regular Mac and Cheese type family, but since we have had the benefit of trying this I can say that my son did love it.  The whole family tried a bite of it to be honest. It was good, and the cheese actually was melted and "stringy" (sorry not sure what else to call it) which makes it very different from the original Mac and Cheese. Also $3.29 for a pack of these cups is not bad, I will definitely be buying these when I go grocery shopping.

I was very excited to receive my first MamaVoxBox, and would have reviewed sooner had these children not required so much attention... now hopefully momma can get back to doing this blog... and it may not be as much as it was before.... but I would be happy with some. :) 


I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. Thanks for the opportunity!!


1 comment:

  1. This probably unique, cushion-shaped mono-pusher rolex replica sale chronograph was made by Patek Philippe in 1928 and was sold in 1931. There is good reason why these dates might sound familiar replica watches uk to most of us, as we are presently living in a global economy that is, for the most part, hindered by a major rolex replica sale economic crisis. In 1929 the Great Depression affected the watch industry much more severely than the one that we have been experiencing lately. Nevertheless, it was the "best clients" of certain watch brands who played a major role in keeping their favorite manufactures replica watches going. Part of this was by requesting, and paying hefty premiums for, one-of-a-kind models. The piece above is believed to be one of those made-to-order rolex replica uk watches, one of only a handful cushion-cased chronographs produced by replica watches uk Patek Philippe. More importantly, it was the only single button chronograph in white gold that Patek has ever produced.

    ReplyDelete