Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rug Rat Wednesday #6 - Learning Games



Making learning fun for a toddler who has a short attention span is not easy. Then of course they learn all the time... Even if they are not doing a "learning activity." I have found many things online and things on Pinterest that are awesome ideas.

So finally... I've been able to get some projects done that I've been wanting to do.  

One of them is this awesome and easy to make color matching activity. Which actually kept my CWB busy for awhile. 

These are the things you need:
 - Empty paper towel rolls
 - Construction paper
 - Color coded objects ( I picked these color chips up from the dollar store. Or you can use any other sort of objects.)


Just cover the paper towel rolls in construction paper and let your little one start learning. Super easy!



Check out my other awesome toddler learning activities on my Pinterest board.





No comments:

Post a Comment