Sunday, October 27, 2013

Yummy Yummy Food Sunday #4 - Hot Chip Dip



So this recipe is SUPER YUMMY!! Totally loaded with many calories and yummy ingredients. If your eating clean or healthy or just trying to watch your calories ignore this!!! :)  We were given this yummy recipe from a friend of ours many years ago... I even ate this the night I went into labor with my now three year old. He must not have liked the hotness of it :)  Labor started at three AM following this for dinner. Yes...we eat this for dinner. It's that good and bad for you... That we don't eat anything else.

It doesn't really have a name that I know of... We call it Kim's dip... Because she's my friend that gave us the recipe. Who knows where she got it... But it's a super yummy one. So store it away and when you have a get together make this... You will be so popular, I'm not even kidding.










No comments:

Post a Comment