Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's Been Awhile...

Well it's been a while... I decided to take some time off of blogging for awhile. The littles and my new job are currently keeping me all but running 24/7.  It's about all I can do to keep my eyes open.  I do hope each and everyone one of you had a wonderful Christmas time and enjoyed some happy moments with your families.  

We enjoyed our first Christmas as a family of five (hairy mutt included).... and it was awesome.  Though we may not have had a ton of gifts under the tree we sure did enjoy getting to watch CWB enjoy the Christmas time and our traditions.  

I seriously cannot believe it's 2014 already... who's with me on that one? Seriously crazy! 

And now that it's a new year... and all that let's set crazy resolutions and fail. I tried starting my New Years resolution early... meaning in December.  I have steadily been researching/reading/looking up ideas on what to cook that is healthier for my family and for me.  So begins the Eating Clean!!! 

Eating Clean... I am sure you have all heard of it.  But I decided it's time to start being able to read the ingredients list on a package of food and know what the heck it means. There are some scary things out there... and I have realized the more good food I eat the better I feel.  Junk food, Dr. Pepper, and alcohol are all but out of my diet now... and it did take me a long time to adjust my body to not "needing" these things on a daily basis.  Very few alcoholic drinks are consumed :)  and I try very hard to not eat out (dinner time is the hardest).  I can admit that even though it is a long daunting task of fixing food every week for all meals, it is helping me.... and I am feeling much better about myself.

So here's to hoping that eating clean and starting work outs will bring a change in me that I can share with you.  Here's also to hoping that you are having a great 2014 already and that things are looking even better on the horizon. 

Happy (late) New Year from mumsitmommy!!! Stay warm my friends!

1 comment:

  1. The very first query they'll request on their own is actually, "have all of us provided back-colored rolex replica sale previously. inch When the solution is actually "no, inch they may rolex replica uk ahead. Obviously, it's possible to retort along with the truth that previously there have been absolutely no especially great methods for durably layer steel cartier replica sale within dark or even additional colours. PVD-coating along with other methods tend to be fairly tag heuer replica. Therefore provided these types of brand new systems, will Rolex possess a great motivation to provide replica watches sale. Obviously the solution is determined by whether Rolex can perform this "differently, inch in an exceedingly top quality as well as unique method. The most crucial concern in order to replica watches is actually they can happen in order to merely end up being following a pattern arranged through businesses they don't on their own authorize.

    ReplyDelete